12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
About this event
New Zealand has one of the highest rates of workplace bullying in the world, with the majority of workplace bullying being conducted by managers. Legislation stipulates that bullying in the workplace is illegal and must be managed effectively by employers.
Speak up, Stand Together, Stop Bullying.
By attending this webinar, you will gain an understanding of:
• What is workplace bullying
• How bullying occurs and its impact
• Legal obligations for employers
• What action you can take
Who can participate:
- Managers, employers & staff – Upskill your team this Pink Shirt Day and learn how to prevent workplace bullying
• It will be a live online event. A Zoom link will be shared after you register for the event.