11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In the past 2 years, the government of NZ has made numerous changes to employment legislation.
Some of these changes have already been implemented, while others will or may come to force by the end of this year. As an employer, you need to be aware of the changes to employment law and update your employment agreements (contracts) accordingly.
So, what were these changes, and will you be impacted?
In this 1-hour online webinar we will guide you through the changes and what they mean for employers, including:
- Increasing the minimum wage
- Living wage guarantees
- Changes to leave entitlements
- Potentially adding Matariki as a public holiday
- Extending protections to those involved in triangular relationships
- Pay equity
- Fair pay agreements
- Changes to temporary work visas
There will be an opportunity for questions. You can either email them in advance to email@example.com or ask them live.
We look forward to seeing you there!